Saturday, June 26, 2010

In the meantime

The girls (12 and 14) spent a big portion of their day sewing yesterday with Grandma.  I was able to do a bit of school with the 12yo, but I know that sewing the pioneer clothes has be the priority (trek starts July 21st).  While they are busy sewing I think it will be a good time for me to do some teacher prep.  I'm going to make a list here on the blog to help jog my memory.
  • science flashcards for lessons 1-9
  • math flashcards - weights and measures that 12yo has a hard time remembering (ex: quarts in a peck)
  • Latin flashcards - flashcards will work better than merely chanting as she is doing now
  • Grammar flashcards
  • update All About Spelling flashcards for Level 2 & 3
  • make a more concrete plan for The Easy French
  • Read some in TWTM
  • Read Writing With Ease
  • Work through First Form Latin
  • Summarize Teaching Textbooks lessons
  • Watch Algebra I DVD's
  • Biology - outline lessons
Okay, I think I have more than enough to keep me busy.  Oh, I also need to do school with 8yo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment