Saturday, August 25, 2012

Back in the saddle...again

Luckily for me I am blessed with a 14yo who is self motivated.  She has been setting school goals  (and accomplishing them) for most of the summer. 10yo and I on the other hand needed a break.  I tried to keep going but summer surrounded us.  She has roamed the neighborhood with friends and gone on field trips with the community summer park program.  It has been nice to relax after pushing ourselves to prepare for her first standardized testing experience.

The local schools will begin September 5th which is only a week-and-a-half away.  It is time for us to wake up a little earlier and ease into school with some daily lessons.  Time to be back in the saddle.

I have many things I want to accomplish with the girls this year.  In the simplest terms:

No comments:

Post a Comment