Saturday, August 30, 2014

August 30, 2014

We hit "pause" - too many activities/interruptions to be consistent with school.

The next plan?  Wait and start in-line with public school.  But no, we can't do anything as simple as that. 

12yo made it sound like the park activities were going to slow down this week.  You know me.  BING!  "Let's start school."  So ... we kinda, sorta did.  Things fell apart Thursday and Friday. Big sis and her kids came over for the day on Thursday and then Friday 12yo purposely stayed away from the house because she knew I wanted to do school with her.  Little toot!  That's okay.  At 8:30pm Friday evening I announced that we were doing school.  Lol! Kid, I will get you.  I know where you live. 

Current events - CNN Student News
Latin - Latina Christiana I lessons 3, 4, & 5 (first conjugation and first declension)
Grammar - R&S English 6 lessons 1-4 (complete sentences, subjects, predicates, writing a story about a problem)
Math - started Key to Measurement

We started reading:

No comments:

Post a Comment