Thursday, August 11, 2011

Why do I do this to myself?

Yep, I'm going to complain about science one...more...time.

I can't find a science textbook that I love, so I decided to pull info from several difference science books/encyclopedias.  Of course, the order is different in each book which has me flipping all over the place.  I'm making this harder than it needs to be.  Shoot me!

Books I plan to use:
  • What's Science All About (Usborne)
  •  The Concise Science Encyclopedia (Kingfisher)
  • The Usborne Internet-Linked Science Encyclopedia
  • The Kingfisher Illustrated Nature Encyclopedia
I guess I will eventually drag in the World Book Encyclopedias and our Core Knowledge books too.

Why am I making this choppy, "all over the place" study of science?  Because, I thought Rod & Staff's science textbook was ... too choppy.  LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Have you checked out noeo science? I think they seem pretty good.

    ReplyDelete