Sunday, March 31, 2013

Spring Break

....is over.  Boo hoo!  Back to being sleep deprived (early morning seminary driver).  Back to chauffeuring my kids (choir, play rehearsals, doctor appointments, etc.).  Sigh.  I have enjoyed sleeping-in and relaxing.

Okay, trying to find something positive to say...

I ordered new homeschool materials and they should start arriving mid-week. : )
  • Math Mammoth should be ready for download in a few days
  • D'Aulaire's Greek Myths audio CD from Amazon
  • Memoria Press's Famous Men of the Middle Ages set
  • and MP's Grade 5 literature set (Robin Hood, King Arthur, Adam of the Road, and The Door in the Wall)

And, I ordered our "planners" (My Student Logbook) for next year.  I am super excited about those!  I used one this year and it actually worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment