Monday, January 2, 2012

School tomorrow? Be afraid!

Right after Christmas I was recovering from a bug that sent me into coughing fits when another bug hit.  And then there was this other thing that happened at the same time (ladies, ya know what I mean).  I didn't feel terrible but I was definitely sick.  The next day I felt "flat."  This is a type of depression that hits me occasionally.  It wasn't as bad this time as it has been in the past, so I was just waiting it out.  It usually passes within 24 hours.  The next day I woke up with a stiff neck and spent half the day in bed with a heating pad.  I still didn't think of myself as being that sick, but today?  I realized the weak wobbily feeling I had been ignoring was real.  I couldn't stand in one place without swaying.  My thigh muscles feel weak and my brain doesn't seem to be functioning as well.  I can't think.  I'm not exhausted.  There just isn't any energy. 

Sitting here in bed recovering from going grocery shopping and the thought hit me that we will be doing a full school schedule tomorrow.  Goodness, gracious me!  I do not know how I'm going to pull this off tomorrow in addition to driving 16yo to early morning seminary.

No comments:

Post a Comment