Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Planner Love

I can't plan worth beans.  I have these vague goals rolling around in my head, but I can NOT seem to get specific plans on paper.  It works out in a "do the next thing" kind of way.  We do stuff for school and then I record what we did in an academic Monthly/Weekly planner.  The problem?   Things fall through the cracks if I don't have a to-do list in front of me.  Whole subjects have been forgotten for weeks at a time.

This school year I am trying something new with my ten year old.  It is so simple and yet it works!  It is like a combination to-do list and log book.   Here is a short YouTube video demonstration for My Student Logbook. 

You can find more information by checking the My Student Logbook Facebook page.  There are pictures of the different covers, etc.  Be sure and click on the "about" page for details and ordering information.

~ A Happy Customer

No comments:

Post a Comment