Friday, September 27, 2013

Fall Is Upon Me

Haven't accomplished any school today or yesterday.  I don't feel blue or depressed I'm just sitting here surfing the net instead of doing school with 11yo.  Why has our school suddenly tanked?

Possiblities:

We school sitting beside each other.  Since 11yo found out I have lice, she won't sit near me.  I don't blame her, but it does make it hard to tutor/school her the way we are used to.

I spent a good portion of yesterday doing laundry and preparing to pick nits from hair.  I was doing something yesterday just not school.

It is overcast.  I should have put this as my #1 reason.  This happens to me every year.  I make plans when the sun is shining and I feel energetic (for me) and then autumn arrives with its overcast weather.  I must not give in to this again!  It ruins my feelings of self worth as I dwell on what we didn't accomplish every year not to mention doing 11yo an educational disservice.

Okay.  Getting off the computer, brushing my teeth, and finding some way to have a successful school day with what is left of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment