Saturday, February 11, 2012

All Over the Place

On The Well-Trained Mind message boards, a favorite activity is to discuss curriculum plans for the upcoming school year.  I know it is only February but homeschooling moms are already posting their plans.  The threads are usually by grade level (example: "Who has started planning for 4th grade?").  I rarely add to those threads because my kids are all over the place.  I don't have a fourth grader.  I have a 9yo who is technically registered as a third grader but who works at a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd grade level depending on the subject.  If you had asked me last year this time I would have said that she was probably on a K-1st grade level.  I'm thrilled with the progress she is making, however I doubt we'll ever have all of our subjects on the same grade level.

No comments:

Post a Comment