Friday, June 24, 2011

Another one bites the dust!

13yo and I finished up R&S's grade six science text yesterday.  I liked it and she did well though she moaned and groaned about it every time we cracked open the book.  I'm not sure what we'll do for science next year.  We own the grade seven book, but I think it is choppier. I'm considering CPO's Life Science.

 9yo is on lesson 75 of 100 EZ Lessons and we finished reviewing unit 1 of R&S's BNRS (Bible Nurture and Reading Series) grade 1.  So far it has been smooth sailing.  She is flying through the BNRS unit 1 sight word and phrase flashcards.  The first 13/30 lessons in unit two should be review also.

9yo is exceeding my expectations with R&S English Grade 2.  This kiddo is not gifted in language, so I've been pleased and relieved with how well she has been doing.  I was prepared to bang my head up against the wall.  My only problem is forgetting to do English with her.  We need to make it a daily habit.

No comments:

Post a Comment