Monday, June 27, 2011

Saving the Desk Apprentice


Small house.  No home for the lovely Desk Apprentice.  It has been living on my bedroom floor in front of the closet.  I was going to give it away when a thought came to me.  If I moved the rocking chair out of the corner of my bedroom and put a 2 drawer file cabinet there instead, I could set the Desk Apprentice on top of it.   Well, it didn't quite turn out that way.

I went shopping for a 2 drawer but they were all too deep.  I didn't want a deep file cabinet in my bedroom.  The only thing the store had that was 18" deep was a three drawer.  It isn't as sturdy as I had originally wanted, but...we now own a three drawer.  It feels a bit flimsy, so I'm not sure we'll be able to keep the heavy Desk Apprentice on top.  Hmm...wasn't that the point?

No comments:

Post a Comment